The swedes interest for beer have fermented and bubbled up in recent years. So after several “beverage cruises” such as the whiskey fairs aboard it was now time to give the enthusiasts their own show. On May 22 and 23 it was finally premiere for Viking Cinderella first beer fair.
Maxibits helped Cask with Scene UltraLight backdrops and matching tablecloths.
This gathered all geeky beer lovers and those who are only slightly thirsty – to learn more and try the beers our exhibitors present. At the fair are exclusive editions and rarities for sale you will not find at Systembolaget. Buy your favorites at duty free prices, both samples of the exhibitors and the Cinderella store. In total there was 150 different beers from around the world was reprece3nted onboard. From well-known suppliers to local microbreweries.
– More and more are getting interested in the origins of different beer, including different brewing methods and tastes. Therefore it feels natural with a theme cruise where beer is the focus.
For two days the world’s leading exhibitors and distributers there amongst Cask offered tastings of most beers but also masterclasses with accompanying tastings.
Cask Sweden brought these on the cruise:
• Nordic: CAP (Swe), Ægir (Nor), 7 Fjell (Nor), Grünerløkka Brygghus (Nor), Amundsen (Nor), Mikkeller (Den)
• USA: Boulevard, Anchor, Iron Fist
• UK: Adnams, BrewDog, Wild Beer Co, Summer Wine Brewery, Beavertown
• Oceania: Garage Project, 8 Wired